Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your current obsession?
my etsy shop and old movies (old films are always an obsession!)

What are you wearing today?
Red and black flannel pajama shirt

What is your favorite animal?
i love kittens <3

What would you eat for your last meal?
chicken enchiladas.

What's the last thing you bought?
Gift bags to wrap presents, yesterday.

What are you listening to right now?
A soccer match that my boyfriend is watching.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
Rocky road.

Who is your favourite author?
Marlena de Blasi.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Mmm, either here in Italy or San Francisco, California.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Tuscany.

Which language do you want to learn?
I'd like to continue to perfect my Italian.

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
I don't have one off the top of my head.

What is your favorite colour?
soft yellow.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Too hard to choose just one thing, but I really like my new brown boots.

What is your dream job?
Photojournalist.

What's your favourite magazine?
I like Cosmopolitan a lot.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Books.

Do you admire any one's style?
Lots.

Describe your personal style?
Mine.

What are you going to do after this?
Hopefully getting offline and watching "It's A Wonderful Life".

What's your favourite fruit?
Watermelon, peaches, grapes.

What inspires you?
Photography, photographers, old cinema, the '40s, '50s and '60s, simplicity, nice people.

Your favorite book ?
"A Thousand Days in Venice", by Marlena de Blasi.

Do you collect something?
When I was little, I collected carousel horses, which I still have. Nowadays, I suppose you could say books, photos and films.

Are you a home body or do you prefer to be out?
More home body but I love going out with my boyfriend and family, too.

State something weird about you.
Hmm...I grind my teeth while I sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, we have alot in common with some of those answers. :D

    ReplyDelete